Sahir House is a vibrant and inclusive Merseyside-based charity with a big heart. The organisation serves a unique dual purpose – they promote better sexual health and wellness for all and support the needs of lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and intersex people across our region.
Since its formation, at the height of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 1980s, the needs of people living with HIV have been fundamental to their development and core to their purpose.
Sahir House is currently restructuring to become a leaner, more focused organisation. As part of this exercise, they have committed to investing in the provision of specialist outreach and support services for lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and intersex people across Merseyside.
The charity proves what community can achieve together - they were, and remain, a Merseyside success story. They are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Impact and Monitoring Worker to help support the reporting and monitoring requirements of the charity through its next stage of development.
Impact and Monitoring Worker – £23,000 pro rata (+3% pension)
Hours - 21 hours per week (there is some flexibility in the number of hours required, which can be worked across 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
Location – Flexible (based in the Liverpool office/working from home)
In particular, they are inviting applicants with the relevant skills and experience to perform the following;
- To collate, analyse and report monitoring information for Sahir House management and funders
- To collaborate and support staff in the development of systems and processes for the monitoring and evaluation of their work, including case management
- To maintain and develop the Sahir House database to comply with the monitoring requirements of funders both present and future.
- To maintain and develop the outcomes framework, ensuring staff are continuously updated on any new monitoring requirements
- To set up, establish and monitor quality assurance systems according to the requirements of the kite mark awarding bodies
- Work closely with fundraising staff on funding applications to develop output, outcomes and impact measurements that can be added to the CRM system.
Sahir House is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. They especially welcome applications from groups that reflect Sahir House service user groups – HIV positive people (and other disabled people); people from Black and Minority Ethnic groups; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people and refugee communities.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Monday 15th August 2022 at 5pm
Interviews: w/c 22nd August 2022
Ideal start date: Ideally September 2022 or sooner if possible
Applicants should complete a Sahir House application form demonstrating how they meet each of the criteria in the person specification.
Full job description, person specification, application form and equal opportunities link can be downloaded from Charity Jobs website:
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.