Join our 2500 - strong membership base across the boroughs of St Helens and Halton who make Halton & St Helens Voluntary and Community Action what it is!
Our members represent a wide range of interests in the voluntary, sport, community and faith sectors. They are at the forefront of our minds when we develop new activities, events and services.
Your organisation will be able to influence our work, express your views on our progress and help build a strong and effective VCS network for our boroughs.
Our members elect a Board of Trustees to run Halton & St Helens VCA on your behalf, and we are accountable to you.
As an Affiliated member of VCA, you can enjoy benefits including:
- Being able to nominate candidates for the VCA Board of Directors
- Vote at the AGMs and any EGMs
- Inclusion in our searchable online directory
- FREE financial health check provided through the Community Accountancy Service
- FREE publicity on our website and e-bulletin
- Access to our Volunteer Centres
- Up-to-date information on news, issues and events
- Access to STAR Standard information
- Access to our Forums/Networks
- Equipment hire
- Reduced rate room hire in a beautiful building steeped in local history
- Access to capacity building and funding advice
- And much more…
Affiliated Membership for any organisation within our voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in Halton and St Helens: £10 per year
Associate Membership for individuals and public sector bodies who would like to support and be more involved in the work of VCA: £10 per year
Membership fees run from April to the following March.
To join the VCA, you must be a constituted organisation with a constitution, a set of rules or a mission statement. A copy of this document must be submitted with the membership application.
For more information contact Lynne Daffern on 01744 457100 / email@example.com
See the members you will be joining that make HSHVCA such a strong community…
I would recommend that any local voluntary organisation or charity join HSHVCA as they are an invaluable resource for so many of the issues that come up for the voluntary sector.
- Sian Thomas from Chrysalis Centre for Change