- We will Deliver maximum social impact in areas where we work ensuring the economic and social opportunities arising from, our activities are accessible to the diverse communities who live there.
- We are committed to employing a diverse staff to developing their career potential so that they are top class at what they do
- We will encourage innovation and deliver the best services for residents and service users.
- We are driven by quality of outcome.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We will pursue business development opportunities where these fit with our values and can increase the resources available to support our social objectives.
- We will in our work seek to minimise the adverse impact and maximise the positve impact on the environment.
Ravenhead Foyer St.Helens, WA9 5DL
Areas Of Work
Housing, Law, crime, human/civil rights and information, Social services
Groups worked with
Children (0 -12), Families / single parents, Homeless people, Looked after children, Men, Older people (over 65 years of age), People with learning disabilities, People with mental health problems, Tenants and residents, Unemployed people, Women, Young people (aged 13-25)
Areas worked in
Greater Merseyside, Halton Wide, St Helens Wide, , , , St Helens - North Area A – Billinge & Seneley Green, St Helens - East Area B – Blackbrook, St Helens - South Area B – Bold, , , , , St Helens - East Area A – Earlestown, St Helens - North Area B – Eccleston, , , , , , , St Helens - East Area B – Haydock, , , , , St Helens - North Area A – Moss Bank,