Grant funding and fundraising are powerful ways to grow your impact. We offer advice and support every step of the way to organisations looking to find and win funding - from searching for the most appropriate grants that will help fund your work and getting you ‘funding ready’, to writing your application.
Your key local sources for funding support and searches are:
Merseyside Funding Information Portal - we work in partnership with MFIP to provide you with information and advice about the funding available to your charitable or community work, whether you are an individual, community group, voluntary organisation, registered charity or social enterprise.
Halton Borough Council’s External Funding Team - This service is available to schools, charities, voluntary groups and not-for-profit organisations in Halton borough. For St Helens groups, there is a small charge for the training courses.
- Funding searches for projects
- Bid writing and development of supporting documents, e.g. policies and business plans. There is a charge for bid writing
- Assistance with the monitoring of funding once gained
- Sharing funding opportunities and monthly bulletins to ensure groups get access to the most appropriate funds
- A range of training opportunities
The team has substantial success in bidding for Lottery, landfill, trust/foundation, government and other funding grants.
For further information or assistance email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0151 511 7214
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, contact Matthew if you are a Halton member and Ann-Marie if you are a St Helens member for funding advice and support.